Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Round Up




Here is my Halloween mantel.
I like to buy my decorations after the holiday when they are on sale.




My 3 year old's creeky coffin and the table runner that I made last year 
(which is on the mantel right now).




Felt Mice, bats, and spider.


Kids' Crafts: Foam Haunted House & Plaster Tea Light Candle Holder






VHS Tape Wreaths: Simple one & Bottle Cap one


Bottle Cap Wreath & Skeleton Wreath


Plastic Bottle Ring Mini Wreath Ornament




Tree House of Horror Magnets


Kids' Craft: Spider


Halloween Sock Monkeys


Halloween Juice Pouch Purse


Jack-O-Lantern Bottle Cap Pincushion


Rat Infested Pumpkin




Pumpkin Log (that I saw at a craft fair)


Pumpkin picking is fun for the whole family.


Jack-O-Lanterns (from last Halloween)




Punk Soda Tab Bracelet (for a 2 year old)


My kids in their homemade costumes last year: Punk & Sheet Ghost.


Since moving to Massachusetts, we like to go to Salem for Halloween.
This was an Invisible Man costume that someone was wearing there.
I'm looking forward to seeing the great costumes there this year.


I got a lot of great spider web and spider pictures this year in my own yard.


Don't forget to take pictures of the beautiful Fall leaves.


No comments:

Post a Comment