Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Soda Tab Bracelet Class & video tutorial links


This morning I did an eco-craft show-and-tell and taught a soda tab bracelet class to a group of young mothers.  The ladies each made a bracelet either for themselves or for their child.  I'm hoping that I also gave them ideas for other things to make from the show-and-tell.

Here are my soda tab video tutorials on you tube:
- Soda tab basics
- soda tab bracelet
- soda tab necklace
- soda tab crochet flower
- soda tab crochet heart and clover



UndertheTableandDreaming

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever and well done! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy, These are very cool. What a fun craft to do with my nieces. I featured this today - stop by and grab a featured button if you like. Thanks so much for linking to The Sunday Showcase Party. I greatly appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful week. ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete