Saturday, October 16, 2010

Class & New Website


Today I taught a juice pouch notebook class to 7 kids at the Somerville Library in Somerville, MA.  It was fun, and hopefully I'll be teaching more classes there in the future.  If you would like to see instructions on how to make this notebook, click here.


In other news, my website is up and running again.  My website is www.textiles4you.com.  It is still under construction, but you can see where I will be teaching and selling at, read about me, and view some of my products.  The online shop is currently closed until I can finish working on all the pages and get it connected to paypal.  What is great about this newer version of my website is that it is cleaner / clearer, has multiple pages, and I can manage it all by myself.  The last one I needed my husband to help me post changes on the internet.  Now I can update it and edit it just like my blog.  I'm still learning the program, but so far so good.  I hope that you like it.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I will use this with my 3rd graders...they'll LOVE publishing their stories this way!

    ReplyDelete