Friday, June 11, 2010

One Year Anniversary of My T.V. Show!

Tonight I recorded two more episodes of my local t.v. show, "Its Easy Being Green."  This month marks my 1 year anniversary of the show!  You might remember these pictures from when I talked about the Earth Fair in my town.  My two guests tonight were at the Earth Fair.  I will be doing a more extensive post on each episode later on, but for now I just wanted to give you a sneak peek.



My first guest was David Albertelli.  David is a plumber and knows a lot about energy efficiency in homes.  He talked about different options, the cost and savings of them, how energy efficient they are, and about government rebates.  


My next guest was Bonnie Rankin (pictured on the left).  Bonnie was on episode 3 of my show last year in June.  She is a storyteller and a librarian.  Tonight we got silly and made sock puppets.  It was a lot of fun.  The perfect summer craft with your kids.  I can't wait to show you my puppets.

No comments:

Post a Comment