Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Its Easy Being Green Show Notes for Episode 27: Halloween

Episode 27 of my local access t.v. show was my first real show filmed from home (not including ep. 25's you tube videos).  This episode was filmed in HD using a video camera.  It is also my first Halloween episode.  There are several projects in this episode which you can watch on you tube or find blog tutorials for.

- Recycled Halloween Wreath video  & blog post
- Monster Bread Tags video & my blog tutorial & the blog post that inspired me to make them
- Skull Garland video & blog post
- Felt mice, bats, and spider silhouettes video & blog post
- Halloween sticker magnets video & blog tutorial
- Halloween wreath round up video
- Plastic bottle ring Halloween wreath ornament blog directions
- The blog that inspired the lollipop ghost wreath
- Simple vhs tape Halloween wreath blog post
- Monster Wreath blog tutorial
- Other Halloween wreaths blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment