Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bracelet & Snapshot


Today I have been making a Halloween soda tab medical alert bracelet for myself.
The problem?  The ribbon is to large for the jewelry attachments.
The solution?  I am going to use a thin orange ribbon at the ends to attach them.


It was a gorgeous Fall day out today.  I am participating in a new link party where we take a snapshot of our life at a specific time.  Today's time was 5 p.m.  This was taken about 20 minutes before... before my son had a meltdown and we had to go inside.  


So instead my snapshot is of me watching a recording of The Biggest Loser while eating a Morning Star fake chicken patty.  My cat came up to get some love.



2 comments:

  1. the biggest loser is one of my favorite shows! i've tried to watch this weeks episode twice now and have fallen asleep both times. haha. i'll get through it all eventually. thanks so much for playing along in our first snapshots of life. have a great day!
    jen

    ReplyDelete