Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Costumes & Knitting


I've been knitting the fun fur Kitschmas tree lately. I've just added a 2nd skein of fun fur to it. I'm looking forward to finishing it and displaying it.



Here is my 2 year old punk. The outfit cost me $7 in supplies plus the cost of hair products. I made the shirt from 2 shirts. I also made his soda tab bracelet. Ever since my oldest son's 1st Halloween, we have taken Halloween pictures of the kids to send out to friends and family. We did this yesterday. Afterwards we went to the pumpkin patch with my toddler still dressed like this. It was fun.


Here is my 10 year old ghost. I bought a cheap white sheet. Then I folded the sheet in half and sewed the sides from the bottom leaving arm holes. While he was wearing it, I carefully cut out the eyes and mouth. We need to figure out how to make it not shift around so much. His friend and him thought it would be funny to be sheet ghosts this year (they are going trick or treating together).

1 comment: