Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Getting ready for Valentine's Day

I don't have any pictures of my current projects, so I thought that I would share this one. My toddler was playing with play dough today. This is all 4 colors of his play dough combined. I looked over and discovered my cat's paw print in it. You can even see 2 nail marks. I had to take a picture before my son wanted to play with the play dough again.

Last night I started working on another Sack Boy doll for my 10 year old. I'm calling it the Valentine's Ninja of Love. It is black and will have a red band across the eyes. I'm trying to secretly finish it by Valentine's Day. I also want to make my toddler a crochet puppy with a heart shaped rug for Valentine's Day. My husband's home made gift can wait a few more days, because our anniversary is also this month.

I also started knitting my first cowl, a cabled one, out of the yarn that I won from the church auction. It is a pattern from Vogue Knitting (Holiday 2009 pattern #12).


No comments:

Post a Comment