Thursday, February 25, 2010

Soda Tab Clovers

You might recall the soda tab hearts that I made for Valentine's Day. After making those, I thought that put together they would make a cute clover.

For this one I made each heart separately with one row of single crochet. Then I joined them together with a double crochet around the outside and a slip stitch to join them in the center. For the stem I chained a few stitches and single crocheted one row.

Then I wanted to try and make a 4 leaf clover. I made 4 hearts then sewed them together in the center. Then I double crocheted a row around the outside. When I crocheted into the concave points, I switched to a single crochet. I used a size 2 mm crochet hook and crochet thread to make these. I am thinking about adding a pin back to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment