Thursday, April 1, 2010

Making juice pouch notebooks with some Girl Scouts


Today I taught a group of Girl Scouts how to make juice pouch notebooks.  They seemed to enjoy it.  This was my 2nd time with this great group of ladies.  Last month I taught them how to make plarn.  Then later I went to the Recycling Comity meeting.  I needed to ask for volunteers to help out with various things with the Earth Fair.  Plus I needed to give an update of where I am at with the planning of the Earth Fair.  It has been a busy day today, and I didn't have time for everything that I wanted to do.  It was a good day though.  The sun was shining and my basement no longer has water coming in it (again).

You can see how to make a juice pouch notebook on my you tube channel.  Video 1 & video 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment