Saturday, April 3, 2010

Rabbid Rabbit & Cloth Napkins


It was such a nice day today that I sat on my swing and worked on the raving rabbid rabbit for my oldest son.  I am keeping the pieces in a plastic to-go food container.  I'm almost finished making it.


I had to go to the fabric store to get some more white yarn for the rabbit.  While there I saw that the St. Patrick's Day fabric was 60% off.  I couldn't resist, especially since this is my first fabric purchase of the year.  I bought matching fabrics, and I am making cloth napkins out of them.  I know that it is no longer March and that they won't be in season for another year, but I don't care.  I love using my Thanksgiving napkins (with turkeys and corn on them) all year round, so these will get a lot of use this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment