Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You Tube Videos



In the past week I have uploaded 8 videos on my you tube channel.  All of them are from my local access t.v. show.  Three are about light pollution with guest Kelly Beatty.  Two are about making a notebook out of a Kool Aid juice pouch cardboard box.  You can use any kind of cardboard box for it.  One is the animation that I made for the opening of the show.  It is a stop motion animation, and I used magazine clippings for it.  Then the two that I uploaded today are with Phil Jones, a local farmer who talks about going a step beyond organic farming.

In the past I would just change the 30 minute show into three 10 minute clips for you tube (which only allows a max of 10 minutes).  Now I am re-editing the show to try and cut it down to 1 or 2 videos.  I want to reedit my first episode and possibly other ones so that each video has a single lesson in it.  Maybe I'll do that during vacation.  It takes time to put the show on my computer, edit it, convert it for internet use, then upload it to you tube.  Thank goodness I have so much do to off the computer these days, because some of those things take 30 minutes to an hour for the computer to do.

If you have an idea for a future video, please let me know.



1 comment:

  1. The music for my show is by Wednesday Night Militia. They are a local band who generously made this song for my show. If you click on the video, it will take you to the video's you tube page. On there is a link to the band's you tube channel.

    ReplyDelete