Friday, April 30, 2010

Earth Fair Signs


The Earth Fair in my town is next Saturday, May 8th from 12 - 3 pm in the Chelmsford, MA. Town Common.  I had finished making and laminating 8 large street posters advertising the fair on Tuesday.


Yesterday a friend and I put the posters into 4 large metal signs.  One poster for each side of the sign.  Then I placed them in different places about town.  You can kind of see the sign between the other 2 signs in the picture above.  I had to get permission to post 2 of the signs, because they are in the historical part of town.  Jones Farm allowed me to put one of the signs along the road in front of their store.  You might have seen Phil Jones of Jones Farm on a recent set of you tube videos on my you tube channel.

Now I need to make some more things to sell at the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment