Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Cloth Napkins


Cindy from myrecycledbags.com asked who wanted to use only cloth napkins this month in honor of Earth Day.  I took up that challenge and made some Easter napkins today.  To see how I made these napkins please watch my you tube video.


I love holiday themed fabric, so it wasn't hard to find Easter fabric in my stash.  I tried to use only fabric that I had already used in a quilt.  I've made 2 Easter quilts for my kids so far.


Using only cloth napkins isn't so hard for me anymore since I made a bunch in the fall and winter last year.  Most of the time when I use paper napkins, its from a restaurant that gave us to many during take out.


I just love Peanuts fabric.  It is truly my fabric weakness.  When I see the Peanuts gang on fabric, I have to buy a yard of it.  I have several different holiday fabric with them on it.  Don't be surprised if you see some 4th of July Peanuts napkins from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment