Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


Here is the Raving Rabbid Rabbit that I made for my 10 year old for Easter this year (from the Wii video game).  I finished it at 2 am this morning.  The mouth, teeth, and around the eyes were made up.  The pattern called for felt in those areas, but I wanted it to be crochet.  My son likes it.  The only thing is he wishes that the ears stood up straight.  Next time.  The pattern for this was purchased from Etsy.


I made this chocolate bunny and 2 carrot rattles (one shown here) 2 years ago for my youngest son.  Both patterns were free on Lionbrand.com.


I made my youngest this white rabbit last year for Easter.  This pattern was also free on Lionbrand.com.


You've seen this picture a few days ago.  I made these cloth Easter napkins from some of my fabric stash.



Here is another free Lionbrand.com pattern.  It is an egg shaped hot pad that I made a year or two ago.  I love it and I use it all the time.

Have a happy Easter everyone!Rayman Raving Rabbids

No comments:

Post a Comment