Sunday, May 16, 2010

How I Spent This Sunday


Today was another Sunday school class.  I had the 3rd graders today, 3 girls and 2 boys.  Here is the juice pouch notebook and paper beads that I made.  The kids enjoyed making their own notebooks.


Some of them wanted to draw in their notebooks right away.  I wish you could see the beautiful flower drawing that this girl is working on.


After snack we made the paper beads.  Four out of the five kids made the beads.


I had brought my finger weaving with me to church.  After church a few of us went out on the grassy town common to enjoy the sun.  The kids were playing and climbing trees, and I worked on my weaving.  This was my favorite part of the whole day.


Later my husband took us to a new park.  I brought my weaving with me, but I was only able to untangle the yarn while there.  You can see the strap of my finger weaving board on my shoulder.  I love portable projects.


I just love the colors in this picture.  What a great color story to use in a future project.  Does anyone keep an inspiration board?  I really want to make one.  I haven't had one since college.  This will go right on it, but for now it's my desktop picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment