Monday, September 6, 2010

Walking & Knitting at the Same Time.


Today we went for a walk at the park.  This picture is upside down, and I like it better that way (its my new desk top picture).  I brought my knitting with me, and as we walked, I knitted.  I can't believe that I can walk and knit at the same time.  My knitting project is a Christmas present for someone who does read my blog, so I can't post any pictures of it right now. 

I also went ahead and uploaded the video that I made of me spinning wool on my Navajo spindle onto you tube.  A friend said that I should, and there aren't many Navajo spinning videos on you tube.

2 comments:

  1. I would be amazed if I could knit sitting down.

    Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture!

    I'm so impressed you can knit & walk at the same time! I'd probably trip over something & impale myself with the knitting needle! I'm lucky enough to be able to focus enough on knitting & watching TV at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete