Monday, January 3, 2011

Valentine's Dishcloth & Mod Scrubby

While watching a movie with my husband last night, I knitted another scrubby.  For this one I used Lily's Sugar'n Cream Mod Ombre and size US 6 needles.  As usual, I doubled the pattern for size.  I prefer using these scrubbies to clean instead of the dishcloths.
For the last two days I have been knitting this Valentine's Day dishcloth.  I used some cotton that someone gave me a few months ago.  I also used size US 3 knitting needles.  This free pattern is one of many beautiful dishcloth patterns from krisknits.blogspot.com.  Sorry that the picture is not better.  I have problems photographing reds and pinks.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful washcloth! Wow, size 3 for that? I usually jump to 7 or 8 to get it done quicker :-)

    ReplyDelete