Monday, January 10, 2011
Valentine's Wreath Ornaments
Pattern: Use whatever size hook that you think would work with your yarn. I used a J hook.
- Chain 20 stitches
- Double crochet around the plastic bottle ring. The more stitches that you can fit in, the more ruffly the wreath will be.
- Slip stitch into 1st stitch.
- Triple crochet into every stitch. You can also triple crochet into the 1st stitch then triple crochet twice into the 2nd stitch, and repeat. It is up to you.
- Slip stitch into the 1st stitch of the 2nd round.
- Chain 20 stitches, cut yarn, and tie the 2 chain lengths together.
For the small pink wreaths, I only crochet 1 round.
These can be hung from some decorative branches or plants, drawer and door knobs, hung on the wall, hung in front of a window, tied to a gift bag, put on the outside of a handmade card, etc.