I mailed off my Halloween swap packages on Monday, and there were a few things that I kept for myself. This little crochet spider is meant to be a magnet, but I might make it into a brooch instead. It was a very easy pattern by Lionbrand, but it did require a lot of sewing.
Here is the pattern for this fun crochet spider. Instead of knitting an eye cord and inserting wire into it for the legs, I used 4 pipe cleaners instead. It was tricky getting the pipe cleaners to go through the body filled with stuffing. I added 2 medium sized google eyes and 4 small ones to make him more creepy.
I also made 2 skeins of black and green plarn (plastic bag yarn).