Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Swap Gifts for ElsieB

The 2nd of my 3 Halloween ornament swap partners received her package from me recently.  Inside was a witch's hat ornament, a wreath ornament, a cork witch, 2 toilet paper treat containers, a wooden Halloween magnet, some Peanuts Gang activity pages, 2 spider rings, a parachute black cat, a Halloween pencil, and a card.  There was a last minute addition of a juice pouch notebook as well.
Here is the free pattern for this witch's hat ornament by Lion Brand.
This wreath ornament was made by crocheting around a plastic bottle ring.
The pattern for this ornament is:
- Chain 20 stitches.
- Take a plastic bottle ring and half double crochet around it.
- Join with a slip stitch.
- Triple crochet twice in every stitch around, and join with a slip stitch.
- Chain 15 to 20 stitches, and tie to the other chain length.
- Then just add accessories.


These cork witches were based off of this  Korknisse pattern.  I just modified the pattern slightly.
Here is my video tutorial on how to make these toilet paper tube treat containers.  I put all of the smaller items in these containers.


I enjoyed making these items and I hope that ElsieB enjoys them.

No comments:

Post a Comment