Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Swap Package from E.B.

I received my 2nd swap package a week or two ago, but I haven't had the chance to blog about it until now.  This package was part of the Halloween ornament swap.  My partner made me a temari ornament, 3 blank cards, 1 card for me, a spider web with a spider ring, and 2 chocolate bars.  The Peanuts Gang item above is an envelope.  She used one of the Peanuts activity pages that I had sent her to make it.  Very clever and cute.  I love everything.
The temari rattles, because she made a rattle out of beads and two bottles caps and placed it inside.  Plastic bags are also inside of it making it a very recycled item.  She chose Halloween colors (secondary colors) for it.  It is beautiful, and I have wanted one for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment