Sunday, December 20, 2009

Quilt bindings, guild projects, and knitting/crocheting

Last night and today I machine sewed the binding onto 2 quilts. I started to hand sew the binding to the back of the CHristmas quilt for my son. I didn't get very far. I can only work on it when he is in bed or at school. I should hurry. The other binding was for my grandma's quilt.

I also made my box exchange block for tomorrow's quilt guild meeting. I'm not posting a picture of it, because I don't know who in my guild looks at my blog. The box exchange is suppose to be a secret until the end. I started making 4 Christmas fabric postcards as well. I'm making 2 for the guild. One is for the sales table for the guild, and the other is to exchange with someone else. The 2 extras... one is for me to keep and the other I'm going to send to my grandma. I need to finish 2 of them tomorrow before the guild meeting. I also need to finish coloring in a quilt design for the meeting.


I'm worked a little bit on the white knitted sack boy. Last night I sewed the ear on a crochet elephant. I made most of the elephant in March. The ear was the last thing that I needed to add. My toddler will be getting that for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment