Monday, December 28, 2009

itouch cozy & plarn bag


I finished knitting my itouch cozy tonight. Now I just need to add a button and a loop to keep it closed. The pattern? Size US 3 needles. Worsted weight yarn. Cast on 40 stitches. Knit in garter stitch, 10 rows black and 2 rows blue. Repeat until you get the width that you desire. Then bind off 10 stitches and knit an equal amount of rows. Fold in half with right sides together. Sew bottom and one side closed. Turn right side out. Then add a closure.


Here is the bottom of a new plarn bag that I am making. I am using a size M crochet hook. I made 10 stitches into the center loop, increased for 9 rows, then single crochet in each chain after that. On row 12 I switched from the plain Hannaford plarn to the Hannaford plarn plied with some boa yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment