Thursday, February 5, 2009

Come see me at Winterfest on Saturday!

I will be doing a recycling demo at the UU Church in the middle of Chelmsford, MA from 9am - 2pm this Saturday (2/7/2009). I was able to get in just this week. I also have 3 juice pouch items up for auction there as well. I will defiantly be showing people how to recycle plastic shopping bags. I might also show how to recycle juice pouches and their boxes. I will not be selling anything, but I will have my business cards available and I can take orders. The important part for me is showing people how to recycle things in their home and turn them into useful items. It's even more important in times like these when every penny counts. You can make a gift for someone for zero to $5 from using things in your home. Velcro and ribbon can cost as low as $1 each, and zippers are just a little bit more. Of course you do need to have certain basics: a crochet hook or knitting needles, scissors, and a needle and thread (hand sew or machine stitch).

You can't change the world, but you can make a dent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment