Friday, January 15, 2010

It all started with a button


I finished this cozy today. It just needed a button to help it stay closed.


I found these buttons at Jo Anns today. They are made from recycled plastic.


Well, I wanted to hold onto the paper that the buttons were attached to. So I made a matchbook notebook out of it. Then I looked around and saw some mail from my old college. I made more notebooks. Then I made some out of 3 cereal boxes and a ripped Christmas gift bag. My toddler really loves coloring in the large cereal box ones. These are perfect for carrying around in your purse, wallet, or pocket when you need to write a quick note, phone number, or whatever.

You can always embellish them, but I didn't.

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented and also so inspiring. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete