Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 20 & 21 of the Eco Craft Challenge

I made another manatee for my nephew.
That makes 3. Only 2 more to go.

This is souvenir fabric that I bought in Missouri last summer. I couldn't pass up the cowboys & cowgirls. A few months ago I cut out the blocks and started piecing them together to make a quilt. Its a checkerboard style layout. I decided to take it out of hibernation and I began piecing it again yesterday. I'm thinking of doing some reverse appliqué of some horseshoes in the border.

I've been slowly working on this crochet plarn/boa bag. I took it with me to a Green Committee meeting last night, and I've been working on it while watching tv at night. It's great to have simple projects to work on while your distracted by things like the tv or other people's company. I'm almost done, because I'm on my last skein. It's a smaller bag than the other plarn/boa bag that I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment