Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 8 of the Challenge - taped 2 shows

Earlier today I worked more on the crochet angel.

Tonight I taped 2 episodes of It's Easy Being Green. On the 1st one was Virginio Mendonca. He talked about converting a diesel car to run on vegetable oil, composting, and how to make a solar oven. One the 2nd show Glenn Davison showed us how to make kites out of recycled materials. I've linked their websites to their names so that you can check them out. I'll post more information here when the shows air on the local t.v. station. The time just flew by. These were great "guy" shows. They both had to much to fit in a 30 minute show. You might just see them back on the show again. For those that would like to see the show but don't live in my town, you can view them on my you tube channel. The link is on the right hand side of my blog. I post the show on there after it has aired on the local television channel for at least a week.

Is there something that you would like to see on the show? In February I'll be taping an episode on crafting with t-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment