Thursday, November 3, 2011

Candy Canes & Wreaths

I put the last touches on my candy cane and wreath ornaments today by adding bows and bells.  I have 2 more wreath ornaments that need to be assembled, I finished crocheting them today.  I am planning on giving these as Christmas gifts this year.  I will keep at least one of each pattern for myself though.
Here is a close up of one of the candy canes.  I first wrapped the white crochet curl around a chenille stem, and then I wrapped the red one.
Before I added the ribbon bows and jingle bells.
This is what they look like after they have been crochet but before they are wrapped around a chenille stem.  This pattern is really a piece of cake.  Right now it is my on-the-go and t.v. watching project.  I think that I might even try to make a curly wig using this pattern.

2 comments:

  1. Those are really cute! What pattern did you use? I love the Christmas colors...so sparkly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cora. The pattern link is below the 2nd picture.

    ReplyDelete