Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rare Juice Pouch Purses & Logo


Banners are to pricey for me at the moment, so I painted a canvas with my new logo and information on it for the craft fair (and future craft fairs).  I used a projector  to trace the logo and words onto the canvas. 


Capri Sun Lemonade purse.

I made 3 more juice pouch purses yesterday.  You might wonder how I am making so many so quickly. They are all ufos, unfinished objects.  The panels were all sewn at an earlier date.  That makes it easier to add the handles, zipper, and sew the panels together.  


Albertson's store brand Lemonade purse.


I think that these Fruit Punch juice pouches came from Stop and Shop.  I haven't seen them in a long time.

Its hard to see some of these rare (for me to get) juice pouches and not keep them.  Someone yesterday mentioned that they are like trading cards.  I like that.  That is how I feel about them sometimes.  Even the Capri Sun Lemonade ones have changed.  They have updated the look of their juice pouches since this one was made.  So in a way, all 3 of these bags are rare now.  

1 comment: