Monday, August 16, 2010

Secret Swap Project




I have joined a December holiday swap in the From Trash to Treasure Ravelry group.  I don't know who has me, and the person I have may or may not know that I have her.  For the last 4 days I have been working on a present for my swap partner.  I finished it last night, and it turned out really wonderful.  So much so that I want to make one for myself.  Sorry, but due to the secrecy of the project, I can't post a picture of it until December after she opens it.  However I did want to acknowledge  that I have been hard at work on something.  I have a few more ideas for other things that I want to make for her as well.

I have got Christmas and a few birthdays on my mind right now.  To get all of my handmade items finished on time, I am starting right now.  The problem is that a few of the people who the presents are for check my blog on a regular basis.  So there will be a few times when I can't post any pictures or information on what I am working on.  I'll be busy blogging about everything after Christmas though.

I'll give you one clue about this latest project - it is made from recycled materials and I did not spend a penny on it.  But thats the funny part about it, because the swap is all about making things out of recycled items for one another.  Thus I am not giving any real information away to my swap partner.


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment