Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Junk Yard Bunny



This cute little plarn bunny was made by someone that I know, Deirdre.  She loosely followed the bunny pattern in Crochet Collection (c. 1994) from Leisure Arts Productions.  The link takes you to a 2009 publication, but it does have a similar bunny pattern in it (it might even be the same one).  Deirdre stuffed the bunny with the plastic bag scraps.  I just love her use of plarn color in it.  I think it turned out really cute. 


Funny story, I was showing people how to make plarn 2 or 3 years ago during our town's Winterfest.  Someone who watched my demo said that she enjoyed crocheting bunnies and that she wanted to make a plarn one.  Little did I know that I would get to know her and feature her plarn bunny on my blog.  I have met some wonderful people through being a recycling advocate in my town.  Thank you Deirdre for allowing me to blog about your cute junk yard bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment