Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Half Square Triangle Quilt

Here is a drawing that I did on graph paper so that I have an idea of the quilt design that I want to do. I used 3 different colors of blue so that I can see each triangle, and so it would look like a scrap quilt.









Here are a few of the half square triangle blocks that I have made for this quilt. Some fabrics, not shown, are more white than black. I just randomly used fat quarters that were blue and black & white. I am really excited about this quilt. It is truly a quilt for me.

2 comments:

  1. Your drawing rocks! How big are your triangles? Please post the finish project, too.
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I cut the squares 3 1/2" then made the triangles from those. I am going to try an make it a California King size.

    ReplyDelete