Saturday, June 1, 2013

May Dolls


I made this doll afghan using the same pattern and same type of yarn that I used to make my afghan from last year.  
I made this Star Wars doll quilt and 5 matching pillows in honor of Star Wars day.  "May the 4th be with you."  I used the leftover fabric from the goody bags that I made in April.  The back side is the leftover dancing skeleton fabric from the goody bags.  
I made this fun shrug using the silver eyelash yarn by Martha Stewart and size 5 needles.  I cast on 20 stitches and knit until I knew that when I folded it in half that there would be room enough for her arms.  I then laid her in the center and sewed the 2 sides in half for the arms.  I did remove her hands to put the shrug on her easily.  

I made my 10th tiny teddy bear last week.  This is my smallest one yet.  I used a size 10 (1.30 mm) hook and crochet thread for the body, scrap yarn for the bow, and puff paint for the eyes and mouth.

1 comment: