Monday, June 10, 2013

Log Cabin Afghan in progress

I just can't stop working on my log cabin afghan.  Its probably because it is 30 rows of garter stitch in each direction.  I can knit garter stitch with my eyes closed, which means that it is the project that I grab when I'm watching a good t.v. show, for movie night, and while reading a book.  I've been reading a lot of books lately, so this afghan has seen many hours within the last few weeks.  I'm sticking with a mainly blue theme with some gray and purple mixed in.  I debated adding some green, but settled on only adding green through a light blue and green variegated yarn.  I did have a little boo boo where my teal bumped into itself, so I'm trying not to let it happen again.

1 comment:

  1. It looks good, I like the blue theme. Seems like it will be pretty when finished.

    ReplyDelete