Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Toilet Paper

I started knitting this roll of toilet paper last week, and finished it 2 days ago.  The paint dried on the face yesterday.  This is going to be a gag gift for my 5 year old for Valentine's Day, if I can wait that long to give it to him.  I'm going to put it on the toilet paper hanger the night before and wait and see what happens the next day.  I will be keeping the real roll close though, because I wouldn't want him using the knitted one, lol.  Here is the free pattern for it.  The pattern itself is really easy, thus making this easy to make while watching tv or talking with a friend.  I used Caron Simply Soft yarn in white and brown.  Then I used puffy paint for the face.  I needed to wet it and iron it to flatten it out, because the sides curled (due to the stockinette stitches).

1 comment: