Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pocket Monster

I've been working hard all week to finish knitting this monster with a pocket in time for the Quidditch mascot deadline today (for the Harry Potter Knit and Crochet House Cup aka HPKCHC - in ravelry).  I used puffy paint and a paintbrush for his mouth.  I'm mailing him off for charity next week.  I want to make another one for my son's birthday.  He likes dark blue, so I might use 2 shades of blue or blue and white (kind of nautical looking) for his.  I hope the soon to be owner of this monster likes him.

This is for charity: The 600 Monsters Strong Foundation” strives to bring monster-friends for children affected by gun violence and other traumatic situations through the generosity of crafters worldwide.


Pattern:
Daphne and Delilah the Momma and Baby Monsterby Rebecca Danger

No comments:

Post a Comment