Last night I crochet this snake for a swap. There are 3 pipe cleaners that have been twisted together inside of it's body. I used puffy paint for his eyes. I'm going to go back and sew in the tongue since a toddler most likely will be playing with him. He is just under 13 inches long. Here is the free pattern for it.
I also finished weaving this scarf yesterday. It is 8 inches wide, and I forgot to measure how long it is. I used sparkly white yarn (its hard to see the sparkles in these pictures) and gray/silver eyelash yarn. I am donating it to my church for them to sell at their holiday fair in December. I know it is really early, but we are trying to get people to make things for it all year long.