Sunday, June 26, 2011

Gift Tags & Crayon Swap (Blue)

Yesterday Cindy blogged about making gift tags out of tissue boxes using her die cut machine.  What a great idea, especially since lately I've needed gift tags for various things.  So after going to the grocery store today I had a few empty boxes (from canned drinks - bless my husband for saying that I should buy more canned drinks so that I have a lot of tabs to work with).  My tag die cut template has two tags on it, and here is what I got after cutting 4 boxes.  Some are better than others, but they are all great ways to recycle.
I just love the tags that I got off of a cracker box.
Pepsi tags.
The other day I got a surprise package in the mail, another angel gift from the crayon swap.  This one was all the way from Guatemala.
My angel said that the heart and the star on this scarf was in appreciation for my work in our ravelry group and in the crayon swap.
This is a knitted hair piece.  Such beautiful work.
And here is the cute card in the shape of a crayon.  Very cute.
Thank you my angel for the lovely gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment