Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Surprise - Blue Crayon Swap Items

I got a nice surprise in the mail today.  As some of you know I participated in a Crayon Swap recently (where everything is made with a main color in mind).  I had wanted items made for me to be blue, my favorite color.  Things happened and I wasn't going to get a package, but I did send one to someone (an angel gift - where you give without receiving because you want to).  My surprise was that I got an angel package of my own from someone else in the Crayon Swap.  She sent me this cotton scarf that has beads in it, a skein of the same yarn, a small package of the same beads, and a fun set of tissues.  
What a great surprise!  I love it!  Thank you!
It was such a nice day out today that I sat in a chair and worked on some birthday knitting for my oldest son.  He wants a sackbot for his birthday.  A sackbot is a version of a sackboy from the game Little Big Planet 2.  I'm using Lily's Sugar'n Cream cotton yarn in a variegated brown color, because it seemed to have a wood feel to it (color wise).  I plan on inserting cardboard inside of it so that it appears more blocky.

No comments:

Post a Comment