Sunday, May 1, 2011

Crocheting in my backyard

One of the best things that my husband has bought for me is a 3 seater swing for the backyard.  I'll put my craft bag next to me and swing and craft while watching my kids play.  I love that the weather is now nice enough to enjoy crafting outside once again.  My husband took this picture of me crocheting a project (its a secret project for a swap) yesterday.  Since I can't share many of my current projects because they are for two different swaps, I thought that I could at least give you a sneak peek.  I'm looking forward to sharing my swap projects with all of you, but only after my partners get them in the mail.

If you would like to see more photos and art by my husband, you can go to his blog here.  You can see other pictures that he took yesterday in this blog post, including a black and white version of the above picture.

2 comments:

  1. It reminds me of a quote my grandmother used to say, "Busy hands are Happy hands!" Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete