Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fanciful Flower Potholders & Soda Tab Bracelets

It may not seem like I'm working on much these days, but most of what I'm making needs to stay a secret because they are for some swaps.  So I am really happy that I can share some of my current projects with all of you.  I made 2 more crochet soda tab bracelets in children sizes this week.  The pattern for these bracelets can be found here.
This month a friend of mine started a CAL (crochet along) in ravelry for a potholder pattern that she made.  I was so excited about this CAL.  You can find the pattern for this flower potholder on delight's blog here.  It is fun and easy to make.  I made both of them yesterday.
I wasn't to sure of this color combination at first, but it has grown on me.  I was only unsure because of the blue and green variegated yarn that I used for the base.  The thought behind the base color was that you can see the sky and the leaves when looking at flowers outside.  I wanted to bring a little of that into this potholder.  
I started making a 3rd one today.

No comments:

Post a Comment