I used a size J hook and Cascade Pacific Chunky Multi yarn to make this phone cozy.
- ch 11
- sc across, sc in last st 3 times, flip to the other side of the chain and sc across, sc in the last st twice. Now just sc in every stitch until it is the length that you want.
Here is my pattern for the first one:
Using a F hook and worsted weight yarn and a plastic ring
- sc around the ring, sl st in the 1st sc
- ch 3, dc in the same st as the sl st, 2 dc in each st around, join with a sl st in the first dc.
- ch 1, sc 4 times in every st, join with a sl st into the first sc. (for less of a ruffle sc into each st 2 or 3 times)
- ch 30 and join with a sl st to the base of the chain.
- cut and weave in the ends.
- Then add a bow and a bell to the bottom of it.
This pattern and its photos are copyrighted by Kristy Medina (textiles4you.com) and may only be used for private individual or charity use. No commercial sales of this pattern or photos are permitted. ©2013
Here is the free pattern for the 3rd wreath ornament. The 2nd wreath ornament's pattern came from Leisure Arts #4241, Ornaments to Crochet 3 Ways. The first one is also published on ravelry.