Saturday, August 24, 2013

Wavy Dishcloth and Water Drop Earrings

Earlier this month one of my ravelry friends, RecycleCindy, asked me if I could test a dishcloth pattern for her.  Of course I said yes.  Here is my wavy ripple dishcloth using the cotton yarn that I bought on vacation from Hobby Lobby (it's their store's brand).  Here is Cindy's free pattern for this dishcloth.   It is a quick and easy pattern to make.  She made a few examples so that you can see what it looks like with different yarns (stripes and solids).

I also made these water drop earrings one night.  These were super quick to make.  Next time I'm going to use a smaller yarn and hook.  Here is the free pattern for them.

I also finished making another dishcloth this week.  Last month was all about making dishcloths, but this month I have only made 2.  This month, for me, is all about making hexiflats.

No comments:

Post a Comment