Saturday, August 31, 2013

Horcrux Hexiflats and Charity Hats

I finished making all of my horcrux hexiflats and joined them together.  Harry's mouth is to big, but I'm going to leave it alone.  Here is a link to my 5 charts and the 2 other charts that I used to make them.
I am also trying to meet my 5 hat promise for Cancer Care of Maine.  Many people in Hogwarts at Ravelry are making them.  Here are my 2nd and 3rd hat.  One person is making a hat for every hat that other people are making for this charity.  That is amazing!  I am using Loops and Threads Charisma yarn and size 10 needles.  The yarn is super soft, which is perfect for people who might not have any hair at the moment.  Here is the free pattern that I'm following.  It is a very easy pattern, and I'm able to make a hat in a single day.  I am trying to make hats for men, since apparently Cancer Care of Maine is usually low on hats for men.  Michaels craft supply store is currently having a sale on the Charisma yarn, so I bought enough skeins to make 4 hats (not including the first one that I made last month). 

No comments:

Post a Comment