Friday, September 9, 2011

Shhh... Making Halloween Swap Items

I have been very busy knitting, painting, and glueing things for two Halloween swaps that I am in.  I have 4 swap partners and I am co-running both swaps.  I wish that I could share what I'm working on with all of you, but I don't want my partners to see what I'm making them.  One swap is an ornament swap.  Since only 4 people signed up for it, we all agreed to make something for each other.  The other swap is larger and has more requirements.  I have 2 partners in that swap, but one of them is also in the ornament swap with me.  To get in the mood I have already decorated my house with Halloween items.  Yes, I live in the house where there are already Halloween decorations on the lawn, lol.  I haven't sewed in a few months, but I am getting the itch to start sewing some Halloween items soon.  I've been sharing some of my Halloween crafting research on my facebook page.  You can always join to see what I might be making.  The link is on the right hand side of my blog or just look for textiles4you on facebook and on twitter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment