Sunday, June 19, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


Emotion: This is a piece at the current gallery show at my library.  All of the pieces have recycled objects in them.  This is the only picture in this blog post that was not taken today.

From a flower's point of view
Natural Frame
I know that it is not a natural frame, but I love that they have built a little frame in the fence for the sheep.  It makes it more fun for the kids to feed them.
Letters
Not really a letter or letters, but it is a curly Q.
Bliss
This is bliss because thats how I felt after making it today.  It is a knitted fairy finger puppet.


Next week:
  1. Windows / Doors
  2. Eyelashes
  3. Paint
  4. Leaf Veins
  5. Faceless Portrait (which is one that I love to do already)

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Wonderful photos especially love the sheep and the puppet! Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice - I love the finger puppet. She's cute!

    ReplyDelete