Sunday, June 12, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Long Exposure
These chairs made by Jeffery Merrill out of reclaimed wood have already had a long exposure to the elements.  
Shapes
Sackbot / sackboy that I knitted for my son.  
Green
Green = environmental = recycling.... This recycled beer bottle necklace was made by Susanna Delgado.
Green
Fruit
These earrings were made for me by panuru for a swap we did together.  She used the bread and fruit bag tags that I mailed to her to make them.
Childhood Memory
My cousin and me on Easter.  My aunt recently posted this picture on facebook.


Next Sunday:
  1. Emotion
  2. From a Flower's Point of View (Exploring with a Camera theme - check out post here)
  3. Natural Frame 
  4. Letters 
  5. Bliss 

7 comments:

  1. Great shots. I love the sackbot and the picture of you from your childhood Easter. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on "long exposure." And what pretty earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on long exposure! And I love your childhood memory, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your interps this week.... So very crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last moment is way too sweet. I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your interpretations of all of them. My favorite is the long exposure concept and I love the sackbot.

    ReplyDelete