Thursday, June 30, 2011

New iPhone Hoodie & Bangles

Last night I cast on another iPhone hoodie, this time with Vanna's Choice yarn.  The stitch markers were a gift from someone on ravelry.  They are made with blue paper beads.
Today I got started on prepping for a bangle class that I'm teaching next week.  First I take a mailing tube and I mark it in one inch increments all the way around.
Then I saw it.
I have 12 of the 25 bangles cut so far.  After that I need to sand them.  Here are the bangles that the girls made in my class last year.
My husband has been having fun doing motion capture and animating his clay creatures.  This is what I found in my refrigerator today.  I should probably hide all of the chocolate, lol.
Here is my fortune from today.  It seemed fitting for how my day has gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment