Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Champion Factory


The other day I made 6 Christmas reusable shopping bags.  Five of them are currently being used as gift wrap for my brother-in-law and his family.  The bonus is that my sister-in-law gets to keep them and use them after everyone opens their presents.  After filling the bags with gifts, I tied them closed with a beautiful bow.


I was invited by Teena aka FuNkY MoMmY to The Champion Factory to sell my eco-crafts during their afternoon with Mrs. Claus.  


It  was great exposure and it was fun watching the kids have fun.


Teena also had a table with her vintage items for sale.  You can also find her items on Etsy.
One of the best things about craft fairs is trading with other crafters, which is what we did at the end of the day.


The Champion Factory looks like it is tons of fun for kids.  I know that the kids who came today had a blast.


There was a great turn out.  Thanks again Teena for inviting me!


1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome! Thanks for coming! See you hopefully at your next workshop.

    ReplyDelete